This service consists of 279 index values offered by Standard & Poors and CBOE. Streaming data is available through either CBOE's Financial Network (CFN) or most large industry vendors. Most index values are updated every 15 seconds during trading hours.
- Annual Administrative Fee: $1,600 annually (waived for enterprise customers)
- Delayed Open Website Fee: $500 annually
- Current Data User Fee: $2.25 per authorized user/non-display per month
- Metered User Fee: $.0075 per snapshot quote
- Delayed User or End of Day User Fee: $0.25 per terminal per month
- Delayed User Mobile Device Fee: $0.15 per mobile device per month
- Delayed Elevator Fee: $0.15 per elevator per month
- Delayed Automobile Fee: $.015 per automobile per month
- Delayed User/End of Day/Mobile User/Elevator/Automobile Cap Fee: $2,200 per month
- Enterprise Fee: $15,000 per month (An enterprise customer is a customer that is a registered broker dealer.)
- Service Facilitator Fee: $1,600 annually
- Delayed, End-of-Day or Current Data Hosted Solutions Fee: $60 per month
- Enterprise User for Hosted Solutions Fee: $6,000 per month for unlimited hosted solutions
- TV Display Fee: $1,200 per station per month
Direct Data Feed Connectivity Fee:$1,000 per line per month.
This fee is payable by all Customers that receive the raw data feed through a direct or indirect connection to MDX. If the connection is in place during any portion of a month, the fee for the entire month will be billed.